Richard Review of Apprenticeships
20 August 2012
The Government has appointed Doug Richard, serial entrepreneur and founder of School for Startups to lead an independent review into the future of apprenticeships.
The aim of the review is to take a medium-long term look at the future of apprenticeships in England to:
- Identify best practice and ensure that going forward apprenticeships meet the needs of the changing economy
- Deliver the qualifications and skills which employers need
- Ensure that government is maximising the impact of public investment in apprenticeship
The BMF will be making a response to the review and we would be interested to hear your views. Let us know what you think by completing the attached form here or email Sarah Dhanda, Business Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of the review can be found at http://www.bis.gov.uk/policies/further-education-skills/apprenticeships/richard-review
Connect with us...
- RT @Icom_UK: The Growing Importance of Having a Marine VHF radio on Inland Waterways : http://t.co/SH2Qae4iqI #icom #vhfradio
- RT @Seavoice999: VHF radio procedures cards only £2 each fully waterproof email or DM me your order http://t.co/iWXm3pg3Oc
- RT @RSrnYC: We're really looking forward to running our Harken Saturday Series racing this afternoon; all is crossed for good conditions! #…
- RT @ybw: Skipper fined £2,000 for setting sail after 20 pints - http://t.co/VV9KR1cocw