Details of Latest BMEA Courses Announced (2012 -2013)
4 July 2012
There is an excellent opportunity for our “waterside dealers” to meet the requirement of the BMEA Constitution Bye-laws that all such members must have at least one engineer at all their premises, either certificated to the BMET (British Marine Electrical Engineer), MEI (Marine Electronics Installer) or (AMEI) Advanced Marine Electronics Installer Course.
The following dates have just been announced so that BMEA members and non members can take advantage of these excellent courses and gain important industry qualifications.
- 26 September 2012 – Marine Electronics Course (Daventry)
- 27 and 28 September 2012 – BMET Electrical Course (Daventry)
- 30 October 2012 – Advanced Marine Electronics Installer Course (Daventry)
- 22 November 2012 – Advanced Marine Electronics Installer Course (Norwich)
- 31 January 2013 – Advanced Marine Electronics Installer Course (Southampton)
The AMEI course is only for people who have already attended the MEI course (and passed the MEI exam).
If you are interested in any of these dates please contact Liv Whetmore, Training Administrator, British Marine Federation on 01784 223631 or via email at LWhetmore@britishmarine.co.uk .