BMET Electrical Course Date (27 – 28 September 2012 – Daventry)
17 March 2012
The BMET Course is designed to give candidates a general overview of the knowledge and skills required for a BMEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician. It is assumed that all candidates will have at least 12-months relevant working experience within the industry and have access to the latest edition of the BMEA Code of Practice.
- 27 – 28 September 2012 – Daventry
The course is split into 8 sections covering:
- Health & Safety
- AC & DC Circuits
- Circuit Diagrams & Standard Conventions
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Generators & Motors
- Distribution Systems
- Batteries & Charging Systems
- Cables & Terminations.
All information and required knowledge deals mainly with UK systems and follows not only the BMEA Code of Practice and ISOs, but also the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD).
BMF Members: £255 + VAT (£306)
Non Members: £410 + VAT (£492)
The above prices include the BMET Exam and Certification.
To reserve your places, please contact Liv Whetmore on 01784 223631 or email@example.com
Connect with us...
- RT @DoverSeaSports: Hi All We are looking for someone who operates a bungee trampoline and would be interested in a summer location. Know o…
- RT @RivieraMaritime: don't forget to pick up your copy of Offshore Wind at #renewableuk today
- High-tech horizons beckon for today’s marine engineering apprentices: Apprentice George Woolliss, 18, found hi... http://t.co/k19JGOxpM1
- RT @Icom_UK: Yes, handportables did use to be this big. I saw plenty of IC-A2 Aviation handportables last week at Lasham Aifield! http://t.…