New Vacancy – Sales Professional Required at Scanstrut
22 November 2011
A new sales role has arisen at Scanstrut, a company well known for design and manufacture of installation solutions for marine electronics. They are looking for someone to join their busy sales department.
Scanstrut are looking for a candidate who will be expected to:
· Contact and meet with owner / director level, and senior managerial professionals
· Generate new business for our products, within a relatively short sales cycle
· Have skills in closing and cold-calling to generate own leads
· Will be comfortable working alone when selling, although in an office environment
· Will also be expected to make face-to-face calls
The location would be in our main office – Totnes, Devon. The position would be managed, although the candidate would be expected to be a self-starter with initiative.
- Skills – relationship building
- Experiences – some sales useful
- Attitudes – takes responsibility, inner drive
- Other key attributes sought – assertiveness, decisiveness, confidence, goal-orientation, ability to manage conflict and to close.
To apply or to request more details, please send an email to email@example.com
Connect with us...
- RT @DoverSeaSports: Hi All We are looking for someone who operates a bungee trampoline and would be interested in a summer location. Know o…
- RT @RivieraMaritime: don't forget to pick up your copy of Offshore Wind at #renewableuk today
- High-tech horizons beckon for today’s marine engineering apprentices: Apprentice George Woolliss, 18, found hi... http://t.co/k19JGOxpM1
- RT @Icom_UK: Yes, handportables did use to be this big. I saw plenty of IC-A2 Aviation handportables last week at Lasham Aifield! http://t.…