Garmin Europe Ltd
Global leader in personal satellite navigation, Garmin has been developing marine electronics, aviation guidance and GPS systems since 1989.
Today, Garmin produces innovative and market-leading products across automotive, mobile, marine, recreation, adventure, sport, car manufacture (OEM) and wireless sectors.
Garmin is committed to creating products to enhance customers’ worlds, complement active lifestyles and transform GPS navigation. To understand each market, Garmin maintains an environment of ‘vertical integration’ – designing, manufacturing, marketing and selling products directly – ensuring the highest levels of product expertise and quality.
This calls for unfaltering market awareness and close customer co-operation – whose feedback and ideas shape future products and develop existing lines. All European product support is provided via the European headquarters and distribution centre in Southampton, Hampshire – ensuring that customers have direct contact with highly trained experts.
The Garmin family of marine products extends from GPS antenna to multifunctional display units, Chartplotters, radar, handhelds and fishfinders.
All Garmin network products are fully NMEA 0183 or 2000 compliant and are plug-and-play for ease of fitting and maximum use. Products such as the GPSMAP 5000 series touchscreen chartplotter units (the first touchscreen product in the marine market) are class-leading and have set the standard for innovative marine electronics.
Garmin’s extensive research and development programme continues to challenge the perception of what is possible within the marine market, and drives forward quality and innovation.
- Liberty House
Bull Copse Road
Hownsdown Business Park
- Telephone: 02380 524000
- Fax: 02380 524004
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.garmin.com
- Central South and South East
Products and services
- Leisure Products
- Manufacture/Distribute Leisure
- Chart Plotters
- Depth Sounders
- Electronic Compasses/Hdg Ref
- Fish Finders
- Instruments (wind/log/depth etc.)
- Radar (inc. PC type)
Connect with us...
- RT @DoverSeaSports: Hi All We are looking for someone who operates a bungee trampoline and would be interested in a summer location. Know o…
- RT @RivieraMaritime: don't forget to pick up your copy of Offshore Wind at #renewableuk today
- High-tech horizons beckon for today’s marine engineering apprentices: Apprentice George Woolliss, 18, found hi... http://t.co/k19JGOxpM1
- RT @Icom_UK: Yes, handportables did use to be this big. I saw plenty of IC-A2 Aviation handportables last week at Lasham Aifield! http://t.…